The Only Hub For FRANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANCE<3

2 posters

This is my intro

_Zechs_Merquise_
    _Zechs_Merquise_

This is my intro Empty This is my intro

Post by _Zechs_Merquise_ Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:32 pm

Whats up forum? Im Zechs...Well, thats not my real name. My name is Austin but dont call me that. Im a dude, Im 16 but a lot of people say Im mature for my age. Im a huge fan of Gundam so my profiles are all centered around Zechs Merquise from Gundam Wing. Hes so awesome!

Outside of Gundam, I like gaming. I have a playstation and gamecube. The console wars are dumb as f### and I think we should just play the consoles WE like...There are so many awesome games out there like Smash Melee and Tony Hawk Proskater that it just makes sense to play on multiple consoles. I also like rock music like Green Day and Foo Fighters. I think MCR is awesome but IM NOT EMO!

Im on Gaia as _Zechs_Merquise_ so make sure to add me on there. If youre lucky you might even get some free stuff from me xD (I have a lot of spares that I havent sold)

xXxDarkCharizardxXx dislikes this post

xXxDarkCharizardxXx
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx

This is my intro Empty Re: This is my intro

Post by xXxDarkCharizardxXx Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:51 pm

you... *snarls* i didnt think YOU would like mcr... you... you.....you little f*kin peacekeeper!!!! ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR TRYING TO TAKE SOME SORT OF 'NEUTRAL' STANCE ON THE CONSLE WARS!!!!

*turns around* *grins evily* heh....ill get one of my online buddies to add your gaia and take your items and give them to ME!!!! my mom may not let me get gaia cash.....BUT ILL GET BETTER CLOTHES ON THERE!!!!!
    _Zechs_Merquise_
    _Zechs_Merquise_

Post by _Zechs_Merquise_ Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:53 pm

...Ok then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm