The Only Hub For FRANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANCE<3

5 posters

Why I think the console wars are stupid.

_Zechs_Merquise_
    _Zechs_Merquise_

Why I think the console wars are stupid. Empty Why I think the console wars are stupid.

Post by _Zechs_Merquise_ Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:48 pm

Hey guys...Zechs here
    I dont mean to be rude to the forum owner (Wolfy) but heres why I dont like the console wars.

1. Nintendo wasnt the first gaming company. People always say they were but they werent! Atari made the first ever video game so theyre the first company. So stop saying Nintendo wins the wars because theyre the first company, THEYRE NOT!
    2. There are lots of awesome games not on Nintendo. Final Fantasy is this epic series (if you like fire emblem you might like it) that moved off of Nintendo but that doesnt mean that its bad now because its not Nintendo. Final Fantasy is still awesome and so is the playstation (the new gaming console its on). You can hate some of what Sony does...for example, the newest playstation (ps3) is too expensive and thats why my dad wont get me one. I hate that sony did that dumb s### but I still like the old playstations! If you like xbox thats ok, Im sure there are good games on xbox too, but that doesnt mean they win the console war. Neither does Sony. Neither does Nintendo.
    3. The computer is also a console. Thats right, I said it. The computer is a console too and a lot of people are playing computer games now which means the console wars might become obsolete because of it. Computers are advancing really fast...my dad works for a computer company and he said Microsoft is making a new Windows thats super advanced and runs games as fast as the ps3 (idk how good the ps3 is.)
    So what am I getting at with this?...We need to join forces to stop the computers from winning the console war. A computer isnt supposed to be a console! The computer is the computer. If we keep fighting with each other Microsoft will win by cheating. We need to STOP FIGHTING!!!!

Flame me if you want but mods please dont ban me...I want us to join together for a good cause.
    Zechs out
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx

Why I think the console wars are stupid. Empty Re: Why I think the console wars are stupid.

Post by xXxDarkCharizardxXx Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:50 pm

zechs you are stupid *growls showing sharp teeth* NINTENDO WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WARS!!!!!!! XBOX IS STUPID PLAYSTATION IS STUPID AD YOURE STUPID
    wolfxbane
    wolfxbane
    Admin

Why I think the console wars are stupid. Empty Re: Why I think the console wars are stupid.

Post by wolfxbane Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:58 pm

Nintedo Will Win The War (Sits Back With Smirk On Face And Rests Head On Hand Like Leloosh [Anime Character My Sister Showed Me])
    Nintendo Has All Of The Most Important And Relevint Video Games And Video Game Characters. Bowser, King Boo, Bowser Jr., Riku, Dry Bones, Guy Gas, Mr. L [Super Paper Mario], Dimenscio, Giratina, And Oh Ya Ghetsis And Giovanny. (Wario: What Abouta-- Me: -_-'''' Sut Up Wario)
    Wat Lol I Only Listed Villains And Twiested Guys? Well... Heh... I Am That Sort Of Evil Afterall
    margolovestoontown23
    margolovestoontown23

Post by margolovestoontown23 Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm

wow ok... i can see this is a very intends topic. guess i wont be using this section :/
    veryawesomegamerFTW
    veryawesomegamerFTW

Post by veryawesomegamerFTW Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:21 pm

I LOVE NINTENDO!!!! (but only i really play zelda hehe) Mario is for BABIES i think but LINK IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise i really like skyrim on my XBOX but thats all i really have. scratch mom says she wonht buy me another game until i'm done and she says most of the xbox games are too violent.... Mad WTF MOM I AM VERY MATURE
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx

Post by xXxDarkCharizardxXx Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:28 pm

XBOX IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! name a single good game on xbox.....thats right....you cant
    veryawesomegamerFTW
    veryawesomegamerFTW

Post by veryawesomegamerFTW Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:34 pm

xXxDarkCharizardxXx wrote:XBOX IS TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! name a single good game on xbox.....thats right....you cant

O_o ummmmmmmmm, i LITERALLY juist did??????? skyrim is the most badsass game next to the legend of zelda (twilight princess). take an arrow to the knee, buddy.................. admit that xbox is for mature gamers like myself afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content