The Only Hub For FRANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANCE<3

I got my computer back (RANT AGAINST PARENTS)

xXxDarkCharizardxXx
    xXxDarkCharizardxXx

I got my computer back (RANT AGAINST PARENTS) Empty I got my computer back (RANT AGAINST PARENTS)

Post by xXxDarkCharizardxXx Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:17 pm

Ok guys i got my laptop back because i got my grade up to a c+..... but while i was gone my mom found my notebook full of curses and spells and my darkest writings and now shes makeing me go to therapy
    But i hate therapy so......

RANT AGAINST PARENTS
    PARENTS ARE WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT MATTER ONCE YOU TURN 18 BUT BEFORE YOU TURN 18 THEY STILL DONT MATTER THEY SHOULD MAKE YOU AN ADULT AT 16 SO YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH PARENTS ANYMORE. ALL THEY DO IS GROUND YOU AND TAKE YOUR STUFF AND TRY TO BE NICE (I HATE NICE PPL BTW) BUT THEYRE FAKERS SO THEYRE NOT ACTUALLY NICE TO YOU. WE NEED TO LET TEENS START MAKING DECISIONS FOR THEMSELFS SO IF THEY WANT TO LIVE ON THEIR OWN THEY CAN NOT LIVING WITH F***ING PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY MOM I DIDNT WANT HER TO READ MY NOTEBOOK AND NOW SHE DID SO THE CURSES DONT WORK ANYMORE AND I HAVE TO GO TO STUPID F****ING THERAPY