The Only Hub For FRANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANCE<3

2 posters

What do you think a Person 5 would be like?

Ferdinand_MacGyver
    Ferdinand_MacGyver

What do you think a Person 5 would be like? Empty What do you think a Person 5 would be like?

Post by Ferdinand_MacGyver Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:20 pm

So I recently found out about this series called Persona. It has four games. 1 and 2 look old and bad so I won't play them but 3 and 4 are both pretty alright, managed to find them both used at my local Gamestop that still had PS2 games in stock even though the PS3's been on the market for a few years. 3 is largely about this weird effed up tower and a secret hour of the day (it's weird) and 4 is about TVs. What do you think Atlus could do for a Persona 5 from here?
    _Zechs_Merquise_
    _Zechs_Merquise_

What do you think a Person 5 would be like? Empty Re: What do you think a Person 5 would be like?

Post by _Zechs_Merquise_ Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:24 pm

Old doesnt mean theyre bad...I just googled them and I think theyre cool looking. The Persona 3 guys gun is badass XD
    Weird tower...TVs...idk maybe they can do the internet next? TV is pretty modern and I think the internet is just the natural next step. I really need to pick up the first 3 if I can find them at gamestop or my thrift store, the wikipedia pages make them sound so cool

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 am