The Only Hub For FRANCE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANCE<3

3 posters

Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie)

ChevyBlazer87
    ChevyBlazer87

Location : KY (As in the State not the Jelly. Rude joke of my humor)

Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie) Empty Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie)

Post by ChevyBlazer87 Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:00 pm

Any body looking forwards to the new movie from the Disney's Pixar. It is a Car movie.

I hope it will have featured my fave my best car the 1987 Chevy Blazer.

What are your hopes of this movie? And will it be better than The Incredible
    GrumpyGoblin81
    GrumpyGoblin81

Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie) Empty Re: Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie)

Post by GrumpyGoblin81 Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:09 pm

Oh, so that's why you've got an 87 in your username? I'm relieved to hear that. For a terrifying instant I thought you were actually old enough to drive.
    ChevyBlazer87
    ChevyBlazer87

Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie) Empty Re: Next Pixar Movie Next Year (Car movie)

Post by ChevyBlazer87 Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:20 pm

That the year of my birth and any way I drive in a field before in my Uncle car. It not a Chevy any more though

Let keep this on the topic of the movie
    wolfxbane
    wolfxbane
    Admin

Post by wolfxbane Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm

(Smirks) My Favorite Car Is Rod Zombies' Dragula Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  And I Havent Seen The Movie But I Did Like Toy Story (Looks Around In Embarasment Embarassed ) What... I Mean Pixar Is For Babys  -_- But If Its Set After All Human Are Dead Thats Cool. I Hope There WIll Be A Fight
    ChevyBlazer87
    ChevyBlazer87

Post by ChevyBlazer87 Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:33 pm

Well the movie not out yet so nobody seen it but my friend what used to go to my High School say when he smoke that he think PIxar movies all getting connected. So that some thing I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 pm